Get Your Taxes Done for Free
Filing your taxes is a certainty. Paying for them to be prepared doesn't need to be.
Tax help is available February 9 -April 13, 2022 at theTri-Valley Career Centerin Pleasanton. We have IRS certified volunteers to e-file state and federal taxes for low– to moderate-income families for FREE, so you can get your refund in as little as 10 days.
3 EASY STEPS TO TAKE:
- Gather all your documents to bring to your appointment
- Have a checking and/or savings account for faster refund
- Call for an appointment: (925) 416-5100
WHAT TO BRING:
- Photo ID for each person on your tax return
- Social Security card or ITIN for each person on your tax return
- All tax statements from 2021, such as W-2, 1099, 1098, SSA-1099, etc.
- Savings and checking account and routing numbers for direct deposit
- Your household’s health coverage information (1095-A, 1095-B, 1095-C)
- 2020’s tax return
Also bring, if applicable:
- Property tax bill paid during the tax year
- Child care provider information
- Mortgage interest statement
- Records of college-related expenses
Note:If you are filing with your spouse, you both must be present to e-file.
Tri-Valley Career Center: 5860 Owens Dr., 3rd Floor Pleasanton CA 94588
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT